All Defiance actions share these characteristics; all are a winning alternative to the Remington 700:
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed for hinged floor plates, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Control-round feed available.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including hinged floorplates, detachable boxes or single shot.
- Our sales team will assist you in choosing from among our 20+ options.
- Right- and left-hand configurations available.
All actions are shipped with:
- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting (option not available on control-round feed)
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- For the Rebel only: Recoil lug/pins/.250” or .300”