Industry-Changing Magazine Pre-Load Piston
- Pre-load piston provides load tension against the magazine release negating “negligent discharge”
- Acommodates highest level of noise discipline by eliminating magazine rattle
- Piston serves as magazine “primary extraction” by exterting downward pressure on magazine upon release
Non-Interfering Obendorf-style Magazine Release
- User does not overcome tension of magazine release until the magazine is fully engaged.
- Provides enhanced tactile feedback with no hang-ups when inserting magazines
- Snag-free, ambidextrious release button
Full Perimeter Magazine Well
- Allows intuitive magazine changes without getting “lost-in-the-gun”
Designed Specifically for Common Magazine Types
- Uses AICS & AW magazines interchangably.
Other aftermarket magazine types not recommended
- Allows the use of all Remington 700-style triggers without custom fitting
Oversized Trigger Guard
- Designed for use in all climates and environments; permits use of gloved hands
Hard Anodized and Precision Machined
- Bottom metal machined from 6061 T6 solid billet aluminum and hardened using a proprietary process for smoother finish and easier magazine changes
- Pre-load piston and magazine release mechanism machined from 4140 hardened steel to promote life-long service and reliability
Designed as a Complete System
- Functions as an integrated system when used with the supplied “standard” or “precision” pillars
- “Standard” pillars designed for industry-standard stock inlets and familiar installations
- “Precision” pillars maximize bedding surfaces, will not twist in stock, and offer improved performance.
Designed for use in flat-top, non-inletted stocks and require custom inletting