The ultimate precision hunter action, we designed the all-steel Deviant Hunter with an integral scope base narrowed in the center to allow top loading of BDL style magazines and remove weight while maintaining rigidity. It has one scope ring slot in the rear and four in the front.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
- 0 or 20 MOA integral scope mount, narrowed in the center to allow top loading of BDL style magazines and remove weight while maintaining rigidity. One slot in the rear and four in the front
- Integral recoil lug
- Works with hinged floorplates, detachable magazines or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Actions available in:
- Short (Rem Model 7)
- Medium (Rem. SA)
- XM (3.200″ max cartridge length) requires XM BDL KIT
- Long (Rem. LA)
- Average configuration weighs 30 – 32 oz. depending on length
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard and wildcat cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed for hinged floor plates, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including hinged floorplates, detachable boxes or single shot.
- Our sales team will assist you in choosing from among our many options.
- Right and left-hand configurations available.
- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting (option not available on control-round feed)
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- Integral rail and recoil lug
SHORT ACTION (Model 7™ Length) – $1,745
MEDIUM ACTION (Model 700™ SA Length) – $1,745
XM ACTION (Proprietary Intermediate Length) – $1,745
XM PLUS ACTION (intermediate length action – works with Hawkins Medium bottom metal) – $1,745
LONG ACTION (Model 700™ LA Length) – $1,745
Extra bolt $495 complete with extractor, ejector, and fire control assembly
The Deviant is available to send out for Nitride coating
The Defiance Guarantee
If you don’t like it, we’ll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We’ll even pay the return shipping.