Rebel – Sheep Port
Rebel – Hunter Port
Rebel – Hybrid Port
Rebel – Target Port
The action that started it all, the Rebel has countless options. There is truly a configuration for every custom rifle application. It has it all, precision, quality, reliability, and class. Choose the perfect action for your next match, hunting trip, or family heirloom.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Available with or without custom pinned scope mounts, attached with 8-40 screws (see “Pricing”)
- Receiver barrel threads available in Standard – 1.150” (Rem. 700 length) or Extended – 1.403”
- Optional Mil Spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount. Available in 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 MOA. Custom made from 303 stainless steel or 7075 aluminum. (add $90)
- Optional Davidson-style (Kelbly-style) scope mount. Available in 0 or 20 MOA. Custom made from 303 stainless steel or 7075 aluminum. (add $90)
- Scope mounts attached with 8-40 screws and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- Double pinned precision recoil lug (.250” or .300” thick)
- Integral recoil lug optional
- Works with hinged floorplates, detachable magazines, or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Available in right and left-hand
- Actions available in:
- Medium (Rem. SA)
- XM (3.200″ max cartridge length) requires XM BDL KIT
- Long (Rem. LA)
- Available with a fully round rear bridge for use with our custom scope rails.
- Rebels weigh 24-43 oz. depending on length and options
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed for hinged floor plates, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including hinged floorplates, detachable boxes or single shot.
- Our sales team will assist you in choosing from among our many options.
- Right and left-hand configurations available.
- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting (option not available on control-round feed)
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- For the Rebel only: Recoil lug/pins/.250” or .300”
MEDIUM ACTION (Model 700™ SA Length) – $1,645
XM ACTION (Proprietary Intermediate Length) – $1,645
XM PLUS ACTION (intermediate length action – works with Hawkins Medium bottom metal) – $1,645
LONG ACTION (Model 700™ LA Length) – $1,645
XL ACTION – $1,645
Extra bolt $495 complete with extractor, ejector, and fire control assembly
The Defiance Guarantee
We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. If you don’t like it, we’ll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We’ll even pay the return shipping.
Rebel – Sheep Port