- 20.6 oz complete action weight in Medium
- 20.8 oz complete action weight in XM
- 22.2 oz complete action weight in Long
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- 4340 chrome moly bolt made in one operation, enabling guaranteed headspace +/- .001″
- Recessed bolt lugs, Mini-16 extractor, and plunger standard
- Optional Mil Spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount. Available in 20 MOA, custom made from 7075 aluminum ($100), or Talley rings ($57)
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Actions available in:
- Short (Rem Model 7)
- Medium (Rem. SA)
- XM (proprietary intermediate length)
- Long (Rem. LA)
- Bolt face available .390″, .480″, and .545″
- Available in right & left hand
- Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
- .308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)
- All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace +/- .001″.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt Face
- .223 Rem (.390)
- .308 Rem (.480)
- .300 WM/RUM (.545)
- Magazine Cut
- BDL for use with hinged floorplate or center feed magazines (Wyatt’s cut)
- AI/AW Medium action only (DBM only)
- Extensively machined Receiver body with integral recoil lug
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- Extra light one-piece bolt
- anTi X Deep bolt fluting
- Mini-16 extractor
- Hollow anTi bolt knob
- Fluted firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Aluminum bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
SHORT ACTION (Model 7™ Length) – $995
MEDIUM ACTION (Model 700™ SA Length) – $995
XM ACTION (proprietary intermediate length action) – $995
LONG ACTION (Model 700™ LA Length) – $1045 .700″ bolt
EXTRA BOLT – $350 complete with extractor, ejector, and fire control assembly
Military Spec 1913 Rail – $100 aluminum
*The anTi is available to send out for Nitride coating
*Not available with 3 position safety or controlled round feed with claw extractor and blade ejector
The Defiance Guarantee
If you don’t like it, we’ll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We’ll even pay the return shipping.
With the anTi action you have the option to either purchase a light weight 20 MOA aluminum rail or light weight Tally rings.