Defiance’s Superior Quality at a Great Value – starting at $885
As Defiance has grown it has gained more equipment and more abilities. The already popular Tenacity has been updated with these advances to now come standard with an integral recoil lug. With the integral recoil lug and precision machined bolt the Tenacity guarantees a tolerance of +/- .001″ action to action.
Since some shooters and hunters don’t always need custom options, Defiance has introduced a well-designed, precision rifle action at a great value. The Tenacity is machined from the same steels and to the same tolerances as the Rebel and Deviant. Limited options (see below), but a versatile design that delivers either on the range or deep in the wilderness.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly with recessed bolt lugs, utilizing a mini-16 extractor and plunger ejector.
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Actions available in Medium (Rem. SA), Long (Rem. LA) length to accommodate popular factory chamberings, integral recoil lug included.
- Medium length actions available in .223, .308 and Magnum bolt face.
- XM length actions available in .308 and Magnum bolt face
- Long length actions available in .30-06 and Magnum bolt face
- Available in right & left hand
- Stainless steel, 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- BDL mag cut works hinged floor plates and single stack AICS magazines
- DBM mag cut works with detachable magazines either AICS/AW
- 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- .223 Rem (.390)
- .308 Rem (.480)
- .300 WM/RUM (.545)
- Receiver body with integral recoil lug
20 MOA stainless steel Picatinny scope base, or a pair of Talley Manufacturing one-piece Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts
• Talley mounts available in 1” and 30mm ring diameter
• Each diameter available in low, medium, or high
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
MEDIUM ACTION (Model 700™ SA Length) – $885
XM ACTION (Intermediate Length ) – $885
(Model 700™ LA Length) – $935
– Includes 20 MOA stainless steel Picatinny scope rail, or a pair of Talley Manufacturing one-piece Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts
EXTRA BOLT – $275 complete with extractor, ejector, and fire control assembly
*The Tenacity is not available to send out for Nitride coating.
With the anTi action you have the option to either purchase a light weight 20 MOA aluminum rail or light weight Tally rings.
THE DEFIANCE GUARANTEE
If you don’t like it, we’ll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We’ll even pay the return shipping.