The Hybrid port is not a compromise but the best of both worlds, extra receiver rigidity and plenty of room to load BDL style magazines. The Rebel with Hybrid port is the perfect precision hunting rifle action, or crossover hunting/competition rifle action.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Available with or without custom pinned scope mounts, attached with 8-40 screws (see “Pricing”)
- Receiver barrel threads available in Standard – 1.150” (Rem. 700 length) or Extended – 1.403”
- Optional Mil Spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount. Available in 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 MOA. Custom made from 303 stainless steel or 7075 aluminum. (add $90)
- Optional Davidson-style (Kelbly-style) scope mount. Available in 0 or 20 MOA. Custom made from 303 stainless steel or 7075 aluminum. (add $90)
- Scope mounts attached with 8-40 screws and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- Double pinned precision recoil lug (.250” or .300” thick)
- Integral recoil lug optional
- Works with hinged floorplates, detachable magazines, or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Available in right and left-hand
- Actions available in:
- Medium (Rem. SA)
- XM (3.200″ max cartridge length) requires XM BDL KIT
- Long (Rem. LA)
- Available with a fully round rear bridge for use with our custom scope rails or Talley mounts.
- Rebels weigh 24-43 oz. depending on length and options
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- Bolt face diameters available for all standard cartridges.
- Extractors are M-16 type.
- Designed for hinged floor plates, as well as detachable magazines and single shots.
- Multiple magazine well cuts available for all of today’s popular magazine types including hinged floorplates, detachable boxes or single shot.
- Our sales team will assist you in choosing from among our many options.
- Right and left-hand configurations available.
- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt fluting (option not available on control-round feed)
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- For the Rebel only: Recoil lug/pins/.250” or .300”
MEDIUM ACTION (Model 700™ SA Length) – $1,645
XM ACTION (Proprietary Intermediate Length) – $1,645
XM PLUS ACTION (intermediate length action – works with Hawkins Medium bottom metal) – $1,645
LONG ACTION (Model 700™ LA Length) – $1,645
XL ACTION – $1,645
Extra bolt $495 complete with extractor, ejector, and fire control assembly
The Defiance Guarantee
If you don’t like it, we’ll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We’ll even pay the return shipping.
Rebel Hybrid Port